Location: Sheffield S10 5BQ
Commutable in 30mins of less from Sheffield, Chesterfield, Worksop, Rotherham areas
For this role we can build a bespoke contract, comprising of:
- NHS contract of £60K +
- Average private earnings based on current offering, £70K +
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme allowing all of our clinicians to earn up to 60% of private revenue (additional £5,500 per year OTE)
- Monthly training and CPD plan - with an average value of £1,000 per year
- Optional co-funding agreement for your professional development - average DP contribution £2,500 per year.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Dental Partners; the ‘Best Place to Work’, in the Taptonville House practice with a full-time equivalent earning potential of circa £100k.
The Taptonville House Dental practice is a modern well established 10 surgery practice in a great location, offering friendly, high quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family. The location of the practice is easily commutable and transport links all readily available.
Working with us we can offer:
- Flexibility around working days/hours available
- Dental Partners practices based locally for those who prefer to split their week across several sites
- A clear company purpose committed to being the “Best Place to Work”
- A highly supportive and experienced team including 17x Nurses (including a Lead Nurse and Support Manager)
- Support of a full time Treatment Coordinator
- Hygienist in practice 3 days per week
- Mentorship for newly qualified Foundation Dentists available
- A state of the art well equipped practice, including Digital X-Ray, Itero Scanner available 5 days pw, Rotary Endo
- SOE Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- Peer on peer support from Regional Clinical Directors
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- Flexibility to try working with DP as a Locum
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Recruitment Team call us on 0121 725 2576.