Location: South Normanton, DE55 3DA
This is an exciting opportunity to join Dental Partners; the ‘Best Place to Work’, in the South Normanton practice.
Commutable in 30mins of less from Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, and Chesterfield and areas.
South Normanton Dental Practice is a well-established modern practice, with six surgeries, offering high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family, from check-ups and comprehensive hygiene to a wide choice of elective treatments such as dental restoration, and cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening, composite bonding, veneers and straightening.
For this role we can build a bespoke contract, comprising of;
- Average private earnings based on current offering, £40k
- Negotiable NHS contract paid at £13 per UDA
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme allowing all of our clinicians to earn up to 65% of private revenue
- Monthly training and CPD plan - with an average value of £1,000 per year
- Optional co-funding agreement for your professional development - average DP contribution £2,000 per year.
Our Mentor package (optional):
- £12,000 annual mentorship payment
- Training course provided by our experienced clinical team
- Regional support from Lead Clinicians and other mentors based locally
- Minimum requirements – 3 years experience within the NHS, active NHS performer number, based in the South Normanton practice a minimum of 3 days per week
Working with us we can offer:
- Dental Partners practices based locally for those who prefer to split their week across several sites
- A clear company purpose committed to being the “Best Place to Work”
- A highly supportive and experienced team
- Support of a full time Treatment Coordinator
- Hygienist in practice 3 days
- Mentorship for newly qualified Foundation Dentists available
- A state of the art well equipped practice, including Digital X-Ray, Itero Scanner available 5 days pw, Rotary Endo
- SOE Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- Peer on peer support from Regional Clinical Directors
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or contact Ginnie Garnett – 07780228076