Associate Dentist / Mentor
Location: Conisbrough, DN12 3DB
Easily commutable from Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield areas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Dental Partners; the ‘Best Place to Work’, in the Conisbrough practice.
Dental Partners Conisbrough is a well-established 6 surgery practice situated in a beautiful Victorian building and has recently undergone a refurbishment including 3 surgery rooms and the decon room. We offer high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family, from check-ups and comprehensive hygiene treatments to a wide choice of restorative treatments such as dental implants and cosmetic procedures such as smile makeovers, composite bonding, Invisalign and teeth whitening.
For this role we can build a bespoke contract, comprising of;
- Excellent private earnings potential
- Negotiable NHS contract
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme allowing all of our clinicians to earn up to 65% of private revenue
- Monthly training and CPD plan - with an average value of £1,000 per year
- Optional co-funding agreement for your professional development - average DP contribution £2,000 per year.
Our Mentor package (optional):
- £12,000 annual mentorship payment
- Training course provided by our experienced clinical team
- Regional support from Lead Clinicians and other mentors based locally
- Minimum requirements – 3 years experience within the NHS, active NHS performer number, based in the Conisbrough practice a minimum of 3 days per week
Working with us we can offer:
- Dental Partners practices based locally for those who prefer to split their week across several sites
- Flexibility around working days/hours available
- A clear company purpose committed to being the “Best Place to Work”
- A highly supportive and experienced team including 7 Nurses and a Lead Nurse
- A state of the art well equipped practice, including Digital X-Ray, Itero Scanner, Rotary Endo
- SOE Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- Peer on peer support from Regional Clinical Directors
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Recruitment Team call us on 0121 725 2576.