Location: Blacon, Chester CH1 5PP
Commutable in 30 minutes or less from Runcorn, Winsford, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, and the Wirral.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Dental Partners; the ‘Best Place to Work’, in the Johnson and Whitehouse practice with a full-time equivalent earning potential of circa £169k.
For this role we can build a bespoke contract, comprising of;
- Average private earnings based on current offering, £50k +
- NHS contract value £76k+
- Invisalign potential earnings of £10k (separate from private earnings)
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme allowing all of our clinicians to earn up to 60% of private revenue (additional £3.5k per year OTE)
- Monthly training and CPD plan - with an average value of £1k per year
- Optional co-funding agreement for your professional development - average DP contribution per year.
- Optional joining bonus of up to £2,500
- Some free on site parking and free road-side parking available
The practice has recently had a full refurbishment and is situated within a highly desirable area not far from Chester city centre, making it easy to access via the M56 as well as being within commutable distance of North Wales.
Working with us we can offer:
- Flexibility around working days/hours available
- Dental Partners practices based locally for those who prefer to split their week across several sites
- A clear company purpose committed to being the “Best Place to Work”
- A highly supportive and experienced team including 7x Nurses (including a Lead Nurse)
- Support of a part time Treatment Coordinator
- Hygienist in practice 2 days
- Mentorship for newly qualified Foundation Dentists available
- A state of the art well equipped practice, including Digital X-Ray, Itero Scanner available 5 days pw, Rotary Endo
- SOE Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- Peer on peer support from Regional Clinical Directors
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- Flexibility to try working with DP as a Locum
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Recruitment Team call us on 0121 725 2576.