Associate/Private Dentist + Access Contract
Location: Kiveton Park, Sheffield S26 6RA
This is an exciting opportunity to join Dental Partners; the ‘Best Place to Work’, in the Kiveton practice with a full-time equivalent earning potential of circa £94,000k.
Commutable in 30 minutes or less from Sheffield, Chesterfield, Rotherham and Doncaster areas
On-site parking and free roadside parking available
For this role we can build a bespoke contract, comprising of:
- NHS contract of £13,800 + Access Contract £17,250
- Average private earnings based on current offering, £10k
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme allowing all of our clinicians to earn up to 60% of private revenue (additional £1000 per year OTE)
- Monthly training and CPD plan - with an average value of £2,000 per year
- Optional co-funding agreement for your professional development - average DP contribution £2,500 per year.
- Optional joining bonus of up to £1000+
Dental Partners Kiveton is a 4 surgery practice, in the heart of an up and coming area, with several new build estates and homes in the area. This is an amazing opportunity for you to work with a fantastic team of experienced clinicians and learn new skills and would suit a dentist looking for NHS with the view to growing a private book supported by an established team.
Working with us we can offer:
- Flexibility around working days/hours available
- Dental Partners practices based locally for those who prefer to split their week across several sites
- A clear company purpose committed to being the “Best Place to Work”
- A highly supportive and experienced team including 6 x Nurses (including a Lead Nurse)
- Hygienist in practice 1 day per week
- A state of the art well equipped practice, including Digital X-Ray, Rotary Endo
- SOE Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- Peer on peer support from Regional Clinical Directors
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Recruitment Team call us on 0121 725 2576.