Location: Lincoln, LN2 4FJ
Commutable in 30 minutes or less from Newark, Retford and the wider Lincoln area
Lots of free road-side parking
This is an exciting opportunity to join Dental Partners; the ‘Best Place to Work’, in the Lincoln practice with a full-time equivalent earning potential of circa £179k.
For this role we can build a bespoke contract, comprising of:
- Average private earnings based on current offering, £60k
- NHS contract of £78k
- Invisalign potential earnings of £30k
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme allowing all of our clinicians to earn up to 60% of private revenue (additional £3k per year OTE)
- Monthly training and CPD plan - with an average value of £1,000 per year
- Optional co-funding agreement for your professional development - average DP contribution £2,000 per year
- Optional joining bonus of up to £5,000
We are a well-established modern practice, with six ground floor surgeries, offering high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family, from comprehensive hygiene to a wide choice of elective treatments, restorative treatments and cosmetic procedures such as smile makeovers, composite bonding, veneers, teeth whitening and straightening.
With a stable list of patients to care for you’ll be working within our team of experienced clinicians and supported by our skilled and dedicated practice staff and Nurses.
Working with us we can offer:
- Flexibility around working days/hours available
- A clear company purpose committed to being the “Best Place to Work”
- A highly supportive and experienced team including 6x Nurses (including a Lead Nurse)
- Support of a part time Treatment Coordinator
- Hygienist in practice 3 days
- A state of the art well equipped practice, including Digital X-Ray, Itero Scanner available 2,5 days pw, Rotary Endo
- SOE Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- Peer on peer support from Regional Clinical Directors
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- Flexibility to try working with DP as a Locum
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Recruitment Team call us on 0121 725 2576.