Location: St Helens, WA10 4HA
Commutable in 30 minutes or less from Warrington, Wigan and the Liverpool outskirts
This is an exciting opportunity to join Dental Partners; the ‘Best Place to Work', in the St Helens practice with a full-time equivalent earning potential of circa £121k.
For this role we can build a bespoke contract, comprising of;
- Average private earnings based on current offering, £40k +
- NHS contract of £75K+
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme allowing all of our clinicians to earn up to 60% of private revenue (additional £3,000 per year OTE)
- Monthly training and CPD plan - with an average value of £1,000 per year
- Optional co-funding agreement for your professional development - average DP contribution £2,000 per year.
- Optional joining bonus of up to £3,000
- Lots of free road-side parking
Working with us we can offer:
- Flexibility around working days/hours available
- Dental Partners practices based locally for those who prefer to split their week across several sites
- A clear company purpose committed to being the “Best Place to Work”
- A highly supportive and experienced team including 4x Nurses
- Hygienist in practice 1 day per week
- Well equipped practice, including Digital X-Ray, Rotary Endo
- SOE Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- Peer on peer support from Regional Clinical Directors
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- Flexibility to try working with DP as a Locum
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Recruitment Team call us on 0121 725 2576.