Location: Amblecote Dental Care, Brierley Hill, DY5 2PR
Commutable in 30 minutes or less from Wednesbury, Wolverhampton, Dudley, West Bromwich, Kidderminster and all West Birmingham areas
Lots of free onsite parking
This is an exciting opportunity to join Dental Partners; the ‘Best Place to Work’, in the Amblecote practice with a full-time equivalent earning potential of circa £156,750 k.
For this role we can build a bespoke contract, comprising of;
- NHS contract of £78 K+
- Average private earnings based on current offering, £50 k +
- Invisalign potential earnings of £25k (separate from private earnings)
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme allowing all of our clinicians to earn up to 60% of private revenue (additional £3,750 per year OTE)
- Monthly training and CPD plan - with an average value of £1,000 per year
- Optional co-funding agreement for your professional development - average DP contribution £2,500 per year.
Amblecote is a newly refurbished 6 surgery practice serving a well-maintained patient base. The practice has an experienced and established team who are passionate and friendly, this includes a full time Practice Manager, a full time Treatment Coordinator and an Implantologist.
Working with us we can offer:
- Flexibility around working days/hours available
- A clear company purpose committed to being the “Best Place to Work”
- A highly supportive and experienced team including 7x Nurses (including a Lead Nurse)
- Support of a full time Treatment Coordinator
- Hygienist in practice 4 days per week
- A state of the art well equipped practice, including Digital X-Ray, Itero Scanner available 5 days pw, Rotary Endo, CBCT Scanner
- SOE Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- Peer on peer support from Regional Clinical Directors
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- Flexibility to try working with DP as a Locum
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Recruitment Team call us on 0121 725 2576.