Location: Barnsley S75 1AA
This is an exciting opportunity to join Dental Partners; the ‘Best Place to Work’, in the Wilthorpe Park Dental practice with a full-time equivalent earning potential of circa £130k.
Commutable in 30mins or less from the M1, Sheffield, Leeds areas
Lots of free road-side parking
For this role we can build a bespoke contract, comprising of;
- NHS contract of £50K+
- Average private earnings based on current offering, £80k +
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme allowing all of our clinicians to earn up to 60% of private revenue.
- Monthly training and CPD plan - with an average value of £3,000 per year
- Optional co-funding agreement for your professional development - average £2,500 DP contribution per year.
Working with us we can offer:
- Flexibility around working days/hours available
- A clear company purpose committed to being the “Best Place to Work”
- A highly supportive and experienced team including 5 x Nurses (including a Lead Nurse)
- Support of a full time Treatment Coordinator
- Hygienist in practice 2 days
- A state of the art well equipped practice, including Digital X-Ray, Itero Scanner available 5 days pw, Rotary Endo
- SOE Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- Peer on peer support from Regional Clinical Directors
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- Flexibility to try working with DP as a Locum
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Recruitment Team call us on 0121 725 2576.