Dental Nurse/Treatment Coordinator
Location: Brackley House Dental Practice, Farnworth, BL4 9ES
Full Time - 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum pro rata (depending on experience)
GDC registration essential
We have an opening for a TCO with a passion for providing the best possible care to our patients. The Treatment Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to facilitate the patient’s and ensure their journey with us is of the highest standard.
Our brand new 12 surgery Farnworth practice offers a mix of NHS and Private treatments where our patients are supported by an experienced and dedicated team of dental professionals and practice support staff.
TCO experience would be ideal however most essential is your experience from within Dentistry.
We are looking for:
- Registered Dental Nurse with current GDC registration
- Prior experience as a Treatment Coordinator desirable
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and great organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload and maximise sales from private treatments
- Diary management and appointment scheduling experience
- Able to use IT and computer-based systems
- Prior experience using SOE desirable, however training will be provided
- Experience with Dental scanners desirable
- Flexible to work around the needs of the business if needed
- Be a self-starter with proven social media marketing skills
Dental Partners can offer you:
- “Best place to work”
- Newly refurbished practice
- Your GDC registration and CPD paid (where required)
- Uniform provided
- Invested support with your professional training and development
- Rewards and recognition including £50 birthday bonus
- Perks, discounts & cash back
- Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- On site car parking available
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Recruitment Team call us on 0121 725 2576.