Location: Hunslet, Leeds, LS10 2AR
Shared free carpark and road-side parking and nearby public transport links locally.
Part-time – At least 3 days with one late night every other week, (Flexible hours Monday to Friday)
Full-time applications will be considered as part of a dual role alongside Dental Nursing.
- £10.50 per hour + annual bonus scheme of up to £5000
- Retail discounts and deals through our easy-to-use Best Place for Perks app
- £50 birthday bonus
- Comprehensive training and CPD (free online and in person courses saving)
- Your GDC registration and medical indemnity fees covered
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
Due to an increase in demand for Private Treatment we are eager to find a TCO for this ever growing 6 surgery Practice.
Here at Hunslet Dental Practice we provide friendly, high-quality dentistry for the whole family in Hunslet we have very strong community links. We’re extremely proud of our practice and the treatment we provide.
Our ‘Best Place to Work’ ethos provides a supportive environment for all staff; we are passionate about building great teams who trust each other, work professionally, and take ownership for the success for the practice.
· Deliver the best patient journey, managing the end-to-end treatment process from enquiry through to completion
· Provide support throughout their patient journey (for example, explaining treatment and finance options and handling patient concerns
· Record and monitor all private referrals to the practice
· Manage diary appointments and treatment schedules
· Provide administrative support including assisting clinicians in writing treatment plan letters, following up outstanding treatment and referral letters
· Use social media platforms to reach out to patients and clinicians to promote and highlight our extensive range of private and specialist dental treatments
Skills and experience:
- Registered Dental Nurse with current GDC registration
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and great organisation skills
- Competent using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and social media platforms
- Diary management and appointment scheduling experience
- Flexible to work around the needs of the business if needed
- Prior experience as a Treatment Coordinator (desirable)
Experience in this role would be ideal however most essential is your experience from within Dentistry.
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now