Job Title: Dental Nurse/Receptionist
Location: The Oaks Dental Practice, Chorley PR7
Contract: Permanent Part Time – 24.5 hrs per week
Salary: £10:50 per hour (depending on experience)
GDC registration required
We have a fantastic part time opportunity for a qualified Dental Nurse with a passion for providing the best possible care to patients to join our team at The Oaks Dental Practice in Chorley.
Alongside your chairside assistance and decon responsibilities we offer the opportunity to further develop your dental nursing skills via internal training in areas such as implants and our CBCT scanner, and through external training courses such as oral hygiene and radiography. You’ll also be supporting the practice with reception cover.
We are looking for you to:
- Be a fully qualified Dental Nurse
- Hold current GDC registration as a Dental Nurse
- Ideally possess a minimum of 2 years’ chairside experience
- Be confident in your dental nursing skills
- Possess excellent customer care and organisational skills
- Ideally have a working knowledge of using SOE
- Be willing to learn and develop your skills
- An excellent team player
- Flexible to work around the needs of the business if needed
Dental Partners can offer you:
- “Best place to work”
- Part time 24.5 hours per week worked over three days
- Working pattern Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday (flexibility possible for the right candidate)
- Your GDC registration and CPD paid
- £10:50 per hour (depending on experience) plus starting bonus
- Uniform provided
- Invested support with your professional training and development
- Rewards and recognition including £50 birthday bonus
- Perks, discounts & cash back
- Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
We are committed to creating the Best Place to Work, where teamwork and respect are key and professional development is actively encouraged at every level.
Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported in your career development.
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now.