Location: Marjory Lees Dental Centre, Oldham OL8
Part time – 1 day per week (Monday)
GDC registration required
Requires both Hygiene and Therapy qualification
Your Go To Dentist in Oldham – we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Hygienist/Therapist to become part of our team at Marjory Lees Dental Centre.
If you are looking to build your book and want to work with a well-established and experienced team of practice support staff and clinicians, then this is the perfect role for you!
Marjory Lees Dental Centre is a modern purpose built, and well-established six surgery practice in a great location, offering friendly, high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family, from check-ups and comprehensive hygiene services and gum disease treatments to a wide choice of elective treatments such as dental restoration and cosmetic procedures such as smile makeovers, composite bonding, veneers, teeth whitening and straightening.
Whilst you’ll be working with an experienced team of practice support staff and clinicians you'll also have full Clinical Freedom, it’ll be your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our experienced clinical support network will keep you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
What we need from you:
- Degree or Diploma in Dental Hygiene and Therapy (dual qualified)
- GDC registration as a Dental Therapist
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience
- Diploma in Pediatric Hygiene desirable
- Ability to promote hygiene and therapy services to build book
- Confident in your own clinical skills and able to work on your own
- Able to build rapport and trust to work closely with the Clinicians
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Caring, friendly and empathetic approach
Dental Partners can offer you:
- The “Best Place to Work”
- Pleasant, diverse, and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
- Competitive rates, incentives, and bonuses
- Established practice and support of an experienced friendly and welcoming team
- Part time opportunity – 1 day per week (Monday)
- Co investment funding available to support your own CPD and enable you to keep up to date, learn new skills and even explore specialties
- State of the art well equipped practices, including Digital X-Ray, Itero Scanner, Rotary Endo
- SOE Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- Onsite parking
This is a unique opportunity to be part of Dental Partners, who are committed to be the “best place to work” where you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals allowing you to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Recruitment Team call us on 0121 725 2576.