Newly Qualified Dentist
For this role we can build a bespoke contract, comprising of:
- Monthly training and CPD plan - with an average value of £1k per year
- An NHS contract to suit you
- Average private earnings based on current offering, £60k
- Co-funding agreements towards your professional development
- Invisalign course to increase earnings by £30k
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme allowing all of our clinicians to earn up to 65% of private revenue (additional £3k per year OTE)
Here at Dental Partners, we are passionate about support and development, working with our Clinicians to ensure the ongoing success of our business.
We have several opportunities nationwide which would suit a newly qualified Dentist seeking their first post-FD role – with plenty of support from the practice teams, and our Regional Clinical Directors.
Our ‘Best Place to Work’ ethos provides a supportive environment for all staff; we are passionate about building great teams who trust each other, work professionally, and take ownership for the success for the practice.
Working with us we can offer:
- Flexibility around working days/hours available
- A clear company purpose committed to being the “Best Place to Work”
- Peer on peer support from Regional Clinical Directors
- A highly supportive and experienced teams
- Support of a Treatment Coordinator
- Hygienist in practice
- A state of the art well equipped practice, including Digital X-Ray, Itero Scanner, Rotary Endo
- SOE Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- Flexibility to try working with DP as a Locum
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Recruitment Team call us on 0121 725 2576.