Private Dentist (+ Access Contract)
Location: Sheffield, S12 2SD
Commutable in 30 mins or less from Barnsley, Wombwell, Stocksbridge, Rotherham, Maltby and all central and outer Sheffield areas.
Free staff car park
For this role we can build a bespoke contract, comprising of;
- Huge opportunities for private income
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme allowing all of our clinicians to earn up to 60% of private revenue (additional £5500 per year OTE)
- Invisalign potential revenue £25k
- Access contract – sessional rates £23,000
- Optional NHS contract
- Up to £15,000 joining bonus subject to NHS criteria
- Monthly training and CPD plan - with an average value of £1000 per year
- Optional co-funding agreement for your professional development - average DP contribution £1600
Hurlfield Dental Practice is an 11 surgery site who we provide friendly, high-quality dentistry for the whole family in Sheffield. We’re extremely proud of our practice and the treatment we provide. As well as focusing on prevention and maintaining excellent oral health, we provide a wide range of elective treatments, including restorative and cosmetic procedures.
You'll also have full clinical freedom, it’ll be your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials, and laboratories whilst our professional clinical support network keeps you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
Working with us we can offer:
- Flexibility around working days/hours available
- Dental Partners practices based locally for those who prefer to split their week across several sites
- A clear company purpose committed to being the “Best Place to Work”
- A highly supportive and experienced team including 16x Nurses (including a Lead Nurse)
- Mentorship for newly qualified Foundation Dentists available
- A state of the art well equipped practice, including Digital X-Ray, Itero Scanner available 3 days pw, Rotary Endo
- SOE Patient management software
- Commitment to offering you full Clinical Freedom whilst providing the supportive framework you need to practice ethically and safely
- Peer on peer support from Regional Clinical Directors
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now or if you would prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Dental Partners Recruitment Team call us on 0121 725 2576.