Location: Sheffield, S10 5BQ
Free staff car park and train and tram public transport links locally
Part-time - 3 Days, 21 hrs per week (Flexible hours Monday to Friday) / Full-time applications will be considered as part of a dual role alongside Dental Nursing.
- £11 per hour + annual incentive = bonus could be an additional payment up to 10% of salary,
- Retail discounts and deals through our easy-to-use Best Place for Perks app
- £50 birthday bonus
- Comprehensive training and CPD (free online and in person courses saving)
- TCO buddy to train on the iTero scanner
- Monthly face to face meetings with other TCO’s for learning and development
- Your GDC registration and medical indemnity fees covered
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
We have an opening for a Treatment Coordinator to join our team - Here at Taptonville House Dental we provide friendly, high-quality dentistry for the whole family in Sheffield. We’re extremely proud of our practice and the treatment we provide.
Our ‘Best Place to Work’ ethos provides a supportive environment for all staff; we are passionate about building great teams who trust each other, work professionally, and take ownership for the success for the practice.
- Deliver the best patient journey, managing the end-to-end treatment process from enquiry through to completion
- Provide support throughout their patient journey (for example, explaining treatment and finance options and handling patient concerns
- Record and monitor all private referrals to the practice
- Manage diary appointments and treatment schedules
- Provide administrative support including assisting clinicians in writing treatment plan letters, following up outstanding treatment and referral letters
- Use social media platforms to reach out to patients and clinicians to promote and highlight our extensive range of private and specialist dental treatments
Skills and experience:
- Registered Dental Nurse with current GDC registration
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and great organisation skills
- Competent using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and social media platforms
- Diary management and appointment scheduling experience
- Flexible to work around the needs of the business if needed
- Prior experience as a Treatment Coordinator (desirable)
Experience in this role would be ideal however most essential is your experience from within Dentistry.
If you like the sound of working with Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now